We have a reputation for providing expert business advice on rural matters, specialising in farming related business issues. Below are just an example of more recent projects and customer coments: Recent achievements:
- £7.8m of grants for farm and rural business clients, principally in Norfolk from a range of donors including Defra, EEDA, Local Action Groups and Norfolk County Council.
- 50 young people trained in short business management courses, from which several businesses have been started and management careers launched.
- Led 17 livestock farmers on a 10-day study of New Zealand, with opportunities to meet and discuss matters with the President of the Farmers Federation, Ministry of Agriculture officials, staff from Fonterra, researchers at Ruakura and leading farmers in North Island.
- Designed proposals for three of the six Local Actions groups established by EEDA with Defra RDPE funding in the East of England, enabling some £12m of grant funding.
- Appointed external examiner at Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester.